Sunday, October 17, 2010

You Over At Somebody Nesia's House, Eatin' Up Her Tsunami?

Last night there was a torrential downpour.  Sitting nice and warm in my house, I watched as the storm rolled in and raged for hours.  Luckily, damage was minimal, though there was a minor flood about 17 km away.  There were no deaths, but the roads were blocked.  The seriousness of this situation aside, I thought of a video a friend showed me when he first found out I was going to Indonesia.  Admittedly, floods are much different than tsunamis, but this video is still pretty funny.

After about minute four, it loses most of its relevance.  I mean, it's still good, it just isn't about Indonesia.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPIgs-90vuc


"When you gotta spin a globe to find a country, it ain't none of my damn business."

No comments:

Post a Comment